incubator-general mailing list archives

From Dave Grove <dgr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache OpenWhisk Composer 0.11.0 (incubating)
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2019 18:53:41 GMT
Hi,

Yes the artifact being voted on was [1].

We've been automating more of our release process (including generating the call-to-vote email)
and in had streamlined out the list of URLs from the call-to-vote email.  From your feedback,
it seems like that was not appropriate.  I will open an issue to put them back into the generated
email.

Thanks for voting & apologies for the delay in responding.  I was completely off-line
last week on vacation.

--dave