incubator-general mailing list archives

From Huxing Zhang <hux...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE]: Release Apache Dubbo Admin(Incubating) 0.2.0 [RC3]
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2019 04:37:34 GMT
Hi,

On Mon, Apr 22, 2019 at 12:20 PM Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > From my understanding, I don't see any issues that stop us from
> > allowing product depend on LGPL licensed software…
>
> Expect that it is against ASF policy as it listed in Category X, and podlings (and TLP)
are expected to follow ASF legal / release policy. Please ask why on legal discuss and not
here. The incubator doesn’t set legal, release or distribution policy and can only guide
podlings on the practical aspects of it.

I have no objection to it. I will consult with legal team about this issue.

> Thanks,
> Justin

Best Regards!
Huxing