incubator-general mailing list archives

From Sheng Wu <wu.sheng.841...@gmail.com>
Subject [Ask for help] Can't commit IP-CLEARANCE, Ask Incubator Karma grant.
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2019 02:25:01 GMT
Hi Incubator

SkyWalking PMC recently accepts the RocketBot UI project. ICLA, SGA filed
and License checked. I am trying to finish the IP-CLEARANCE by following
this[1].

But the svn forbids me to submit files in to here[1], as by the document, I
as SkyWalking officer, should be able to do this.

> Incubator karma is also required. Please request karma from the incubator
pmc if you do not have it.

I think I lack the grant of this. Could someone grant me?

Thanks.

[1] https://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/
[3]
https://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/ip-clearance-template.html#form-filling

Sheng Wu 吴晟

Apache SkyWalking, ShardingSphere, Zipkin
Twitter, wusheng1108