incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Eric Barboni" <sk...@apache.org>
Subject incubator website guide transferring
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2019 12:13:04 GMT
Hi incubator,

As we progress to graduate Apache NetBeans we try to follow the guide in the
incubator transferring
(https://incubator.apache.org/guides/transferring.html)  pages we found the
following:

Graduating as New Top Level Project
Work with the Apache Infrastructure team to set up the top level project
infrastructure. Setting up the TLP request can be done by anyone on the new
PMC, and should be done via Infra Service Desk
https://issues.apache.org/jira/servicedesk/customer/portal/1/create/10 is
404

This can be done by any PMC but it's under the PMC chair subsection. But
this is anyway a deadlink.

Later in the document you have the paragraph that link to
http://www.apache.org/dev/infra-contact#requesting-graduation which is
working.
First Steps Outside the Incubator

Although the below checklist is still generally useful, the infrastructure
process has been streamlined, see requesting graduation. You might also want
to check JIRA checklist tickets for projects that graduated in the last
month or two. This process is known as "TLP Parent Request"

Are the two sections aim to resolve the same objective? Would it be possible
to clarify ?

Best Regards
Eric (skygo)