incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Kevin A. McGrail" <kmcgr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Cava] Suitable name search - choosing a name
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2019 00:58:55 GMT
On 2/28/2019 4:37 PM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> What about Bava? Blockchain Java and no offensive meanings that I can find.

No trademark concerns I see or commercial / OSS uses that conflict that
I see.

Note: From the USPTO TESS: "*BAVA*" is an Italian word that means
"slobber" or "drool".  Not sure if this will permalink:
http://tmsearch.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=doc&state=4804:rx7o71.2.7

So I'm totally +1 for Apache Slobber :-)

--
Kevin A. McGrail
Member, Apache Software Foundation