incubator-general mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 答复: Problems subscribing to SkyWalking (Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache SkyWalking (incubating) as a TLP(take2))
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2019 15:47:56 GMT
On Mon, 4 Mar 2019 at 15:26, 吴晟 Sheng Wu <wu.sheng@foxmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Sebb
>
> I just send mail in dev@skywalking, just realize you may be not there. This is my reply.
>
> > I just replied, and it worked fine; they are shown as being on the list.
>
> Have no clue why :(. Tried multiple times, always fail. But for some, success.
>
> > Can you forward some example failure mails directly to me please?
>
> Sent two examples to your personal mail.

Thanks
I replied already in the thread.
Your emailer is adding some extra text to the To: address which I
think is confusing ezmlm.

> > Who gets nothing?
>
> They, Dongxue(1151262684@qq.com) and Kai(oracle219@gmail.com), sent mail to private-subscribe@skywalking.apache.org.
> But nothing comes back to him, I remember, there should be a confirm mail to subscriber,
right?
> or moderators like me. I assume you don't get them too.

Yes, there should be a confirmation mail.
I have so far only seen mod requests for Allen.Wang

Maybe their mailers are also adding spurious characters to the To: address.

>
>
> ------------------
> Sheng Wu
> Apache SkyWalking, ShardingSphere, Zipkin
> Twitter, wusheng1108
>
>
>
> ------------------ Original ------------------
> From:  "吴晟 Sheng Wu"<wu.sheng@foxmail.com>;
> Date:  Mon, Mar 4, 2019 11:21 PM
> To:  "sebb"<dev@skywalking.apache.org>;
> Subject:  Re: 答复: Problems subscribing to SkyWalking (Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache
SkyWalking (incubating) as a TLP(take2))
>
> > I just replied, and it worked fine; they are shown as being on the list.
>
>
> Have no clue why :(. Tried multiple times, always fail. But for some, success.
>
>
> > Can you forward some example failure mails directly to me please?
>
>
> Sent two examples to your personal mail.
>
>
> > Who gets nothing?
>
>
> They, Dongxue(1151262684@qq.com) and Kai(oracle219@gmail.com), sent mail to private-subscribe@skywalking.apache.org.
> But nothing comes back to him, I remember, there should be a confirm mail to subscriber,
right?
> or moderators like me. I assume you don't get them too.
>
>
> ------------------
> Sheng Wu
> Apache SkyWalking, ShardingSphere, Zipkin
> Twitter, wusheng1108
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ------------------ Original ------------------
> From:  "sebb"<sebbaz@gmail.com>;
> Date:  Mon, Mar 4, 2019 10:49 PM
> To:  "general"<general@incubator.apache.org>;
> Cc:  "dev"<dev@skywalking.apache.org>;
> Subject:  Re: 答复: Problems subscribing to SkyWalking (Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache
SkyWalking (incubating) as a TLP(take2))
>
>
>
> On Mon, 4 Mar 2019 at 12:11, 吴晟 Sheng Wu <wu.sheng@foxmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Sebb
> >
> >
> > I just sent confirm `private-tc.1551700751.baimfhedlialniklhnho-Allen.Wang.123=outlook.com@skywalking.apache.org`
requested by Yao Wang again.
> > Still fail, 6 times just today
>
> I just replied, and it worked fine; they are shown as being on the list.
>
> By the way, the email address such as the confirmation mail above
> contains a cookie which means it can be sent by anyone (not just
> moderators), so is best not shared on a public list.
>
> Can you forward some example failure mails directly to me please?
>
> >
> > And for other two PPMC members, Dongxue(1151262684@qq.com) and Kai(oracle219@gmail.com)
> > Get nothing.
>
> Who gets nothing?
>
> >
> > ------------------
> > Sheng Wu
> > Apache SkyWalking, ShardingSphere, Zipkin
> > Twitter, wusheng1108
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > ------------------ Original ------------------
> > From:  "wang yao"<Allen.Wang.123@outlook.com>;
> > Date:  Mon, Mar 4, 2019 07:39 PM
> > To:  "general"<general@incubator.apache.org>;"dev@skywalking.apache.org"<dev@skywalking.apache.org>;
> >
> > Subject:  答复: Problems subscribing to SkyWalking (Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache
SkyWalking (incubating) as a TLP(take2))
> >
> >
> >
> > Ok, trying to subscribing again.
> >
> > —
> > Yao Wang
> > Apache SkyWalking Committer, DaoCloud Labs
> > Twitter, @tinyallen16
> >
> > ________________________________
> > 发件人: 吴晟 Sheng Wu <wu.sheng@foxmail.com>
> > 发送时间: 2019年3月4日 19:26
> > 收件人: Incubator General; general; dev
> > 主题: Re: Problems subscribing to SkyWalking (Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache SkyWalking
(incubating) as a TLP(take2))
> >
> > Hi Yao Wang
> >
> >
> > Could you try to subscribe private@skywalking.apache.org again. Let's see whether
we could pass this time.
> >
> >
> > Sebb
> > Appreciate very much.
> >
> > Sheng Wu
> > Apache SkyWalking, ShardingSphere, Zipkin
> >
> > From Wu Sheng 's phone.
> >
> >
> > ------------------ Original ------------------
> > From: sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com>
> > Date: Mon,Mar 4,2019 7:24 PM
> > To: general <general@incubator.apache.org>
> > Subject: Re: Problems subscribing to SkyWalking (Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache SkyWalking
(incubating) as a TLP(take2))
> >
> >
> >
> > On Mon, 4 Mar 2019 at 11:12, Mick Semb Wever <mck@apache.org> wrote:
> > >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > The cookies in the moderator mails expire after a few days.
> > > >
> > >
> > > This example was all done today. Numerous attempts have been made.
> >
> > I see another person has subscribed to private, so it is possible to
> > subscribe, but it may depend on the email provider (they used gmail).
> >
> > I have added myself as a moderator to private@
> >
> > Perhaps one of the people who failed earlier can try again?
> >
> > S.
> >
> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> > To unsubscribe, e-mail: general-unsubscribe@incubator.apache.org
> > For additional commands, e-mail: general-help@incubator.apache.org

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: general-unsubscribe@incubator.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: general-help@incubator.apache.org


Mime
View raw message