incubator-general mailing list archives

From Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] introduce "[DISCUSS]" threads for podling releases
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2019 10:12:51 GMT
Hey Bertrand,

On Wed, Mar 13, 2019 at 10:54 AM Bertrand Delacretaz <
bdelacretaz@codeconsult.ch> wrote:

> Ok, if it's specific about non-ASF releases it should be named like that
> IMO.

There have been discussions about keeping ASF release votes inside the
podlings lists.  If one of those proposals gets accepted, I want to include
those releases in this service offering.

> [DISCUSS] threads have existed forever.

Yes they have been.  But in practice they are not being used for releases.

Best,
Myrle