incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Mick Semb Wever" <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache SkyWalking (incubating) as a TLP(take2)
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2019 23:56:23 GMT

> May I see a link to the planned Graduation Resolution?

The planned graduation resolution is in this DISCUSS thread above, specifically here: https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/bf9512ac5441f602c41fe8fe7e11d9fa6121f04fc8d3f0cd39249b13@%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E

That includes the updates addressing feedback from both Justin and Sebb.
Removing those two initial PPMC that have since been quiet has not been done, I'm waiting
on confirmation on whether that is needed/requested.

regards,
Mick