incubator-general mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject USPTO links (was: [Cava] Suitable name search - choosing a name)
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2019 00:32:05 GMT
Kevin A. McGrail wrote on 2/28/19 7:58 PM:
...snip...
> Note: From the USPTO TESS: "*BAVA*" is an Italian word that means
> "slobber" or "drool".  Not sure if this will permalink:
> http://tmsearch.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=doc&state=4804:rx7o71.2.7

No, most links from the USPTO website don't work, sadly.  I've updated
the trademark docs to note the only reliable way to share a link there:

  https://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/naming#regsearch

Click through to a specific trademark page, then click the TSDR blue
button, which provides a stable URL, like this for sparkling wine:

https://tsdr.uspto.gov/#caseNumber=87442162&caseType=SERIAL_NO&searchType=statusSearch

--

- Shane
  Ex-VP Brand