incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Mick Semb Wever" <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache NetBeans (incubating) parent 1
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2019 03:41:54 GMT

> Please vote accordingly:
>

> [ ] +1 approve
>
> [ ] +0 no opinion
>
> [ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

+1

Hi Eric,
 I'm a long time user of NetBeans, my involvement the past decade has been minimal, but I
am very excited about seeing Apache NetBeans.

I was keen to try out the little tool that the Zipkin podling community wrote to help verify
the basics on staged releases: https://github.com/openzipkin-contrib/apache-release-verification

Unfortunately the tool isn't 100% for use on different projects due to little things like
folder layouts and naming.

But in the process a few things were unclear to me are:
 - what's the git sha to this release?
 - what's the gpg key used to sign?

I had to go hunt and figure them out.
I have no idea if the Incubator wishes/enforces that this information is provided in the vote
email?

regards,
Mick