incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Eric Barboni" <sk...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache NetBeans (incubating) parent 1
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2019 13:40:53 GMT
The voting is closed and has passed with 3 +1, 1 +0, and no -1 votes.

+1 binding from Mick Semb Wever and Sheng Wu from general incubator list and +1 from Ate Douma
from PPMC vote thread [1]

Sorry for the missing KEYS link that cost time :/

Many thanks for the votes

Regards
Eric

PS:
If I understand, it’s better to have git commit hash than git tag.
The current repository contains related but independents in terms of release project. The
parent pom artefacts is in the netbeansparent folder. Maybe that why the checker tools is
no able to check?

[1]https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/1e7d7cb4f430d7f3a0fe0426eb872ba0a9ccc924a735dda368cf671f@%3Cdev.netbeans.apache.org%3E

On 2019/03/04 23:44:26, "吴晟 Sheng Wu" <mailto:w...@foxmail.com> wrote:
> +1 binding>
>

> Checked>
>
> 1. name includes INCUBATING>
>
> 2. sha512 exists and checked>
>
> 3. asc exists and checked>
>
> 4. source LICENSE, NOTICE and DISCLAIMER exist>
>
> 5. pom with Apache header>
>

> Also, I spend some time to guess out where[1] the KEY file is. :)>
>
> I suggest you could put the link in vote ml, thanks.>
>

> Hi Eric>
>
> You have enough binding votes now. Sorry for haven't helped you on vote earlier. Have
a good time.>

> [1] https://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/netbeans/KEYS>
>

> ------------------>
>
> Sheng Wu>
>
> Apache SkyWalking, ShardingSphere, Zipkin>
>
> Twitter, wusheng1108>
>

>  >

> ------------------ Original ------------------>
>
> From:  "mck"<mailto:mc...@apache.org>;>
>
> Date:  Fri, Mar 1, 2019 11:41 AM>
>
> To:  "general"<mailto:ge...@incubator.apache.org>;>
>

> Subject:  Re: [VOTE] Release Apache NetBeans (incubating) parent 1>
>

> > Please vote accordingly:>
>

> >  >

> > [ ] +1 approve>
>

> > [ ] +0 no opinion>
>

> > [ ] -1 disapprove with the reason>
>

> +1>
>

> Hi Eric,>
>
>  I'm a long time user of NetBeans, my involvement the past decade has been minimal, but
I am very excited about seeing Apache NetBeans.>

verify the basics on staged releases: https://github.com/openzipkin-contrib/apache-release-verification>

> Unfortunately the tool isn't 100% for use on different projects due to little things
like folder layouts and naming.>