incubator-general mailing list archives

From Huxing Zhang <hux...@apache.org>
Subject Dubbo's documentation on preparing for an Apache release
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2019 09:52:55 GMT
Hi community,

Recently the Dubbo project has summarized a document[1] of how to
prepare for an Apache release. Given the recent discussion happening
on the list, I think it might be helpful for other projects to get
some knowledge about how to prepare for an Apache release.

Until now the Dubbo projects has made 8 releases, by 5 different
release managers. The documentation did a lot of help.

As projects may be different so the documentation may not be applied
to all the projects.

Please correct me if anything is wrong in the documentation.

[1] http://dubbo.apache.org/en-us/blog/prepare-an-apache-release.html
--
Best Regards´╝ü
Huxing