incubator-general mailing list archives

From Huxing Zhang <hux...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Dubbo OPS (Incubating) 0.1 [RC3]
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2019 07:35:43 GMT
Hi,

On Fri, Feb 15, 2019 at 2:00 PM Gosling Von <fengjia10@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> +1 binding(only on source)
>
> I checked:
> - incubating in name
> - DISCLAIMER exits
> - LICENSE and NOTICE are fine. I notice you have listed some css dependencies as APL
2.0 license. But some other dependency such as vue.js is also the same case. If we could hope
for list all dependencies for completeness, more details see here[1].

The css files are from third party project so they should be included
in LICENSE. The vue.js files are either generated by vue CLI[1] or
written manually so I think they should not be included in LICENSE.

[1] https://cli.vuejs.org/

> - Al source file have ASF headers
> - No unexpected binary files
> - Can compile from source
>
> P.S. Console is distributed as the binary according to common sense. I also noticed we
are discussing the binary distribution problem in anther thread. As a transitional stage.
I vote for release source code. Hopefully this clarifies the discussion that follows.

> [1] http://www.apache.org/dev/licensing-howto.html#bundle-asf-product
>

> Best Regards,
> Von Gosling
>
> > 在 2019年2月12日,下午7:06,Minxuan Zhuang <z82507200@gmail.com> 写道:
> >
> > Hi community,
> >
> > Dubbo OPS 0.1 RC3 is still waiting for 3 binding votes to get it passed.
> > Would you please help to review and vote for the candidate?
> >

> > On Thu, Feb 7, 2019 at 11:01 PM Minxuan Zhuang <z82507200@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Hello Incubator Community,
> >>
> >> The Apache Dubbo community has voted on and approved a proposal to release
> >> Apache Dubbo OPS (Incubating) version 0.1.
> >>
> >> We now kindly request the Incubator PMC members review and vote on this
> >> incubator release.
> >>
> >> Apache Dubbo™ (incubating) is a high-performance, java based, open source
> >> RPC framework. Dubbo offers three key functionalities, which include
> >> interface based remote call, fault tolerance & load balancing, and
> >> automatic service registration & discovery.
> >>
> >> Dubbo community vote and result thread:
> >>
> >> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/61b7e43b5813c794ef45e7d95dff9c0744ac2d70556ae7ff195405ee@%3Cdev.dubbo.apache.org%3E
> >>
> >> The release candidates (RC3):
> >> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/dubbo/dubbo-ops/0.1/
> >>

> >> Git tag for the release (RC3):
> >> https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo-ops/releases/tag/0.1
> >>
> >> Hash for the release tag:
> >> 7e7b2c4421f54f86980dd2128fa58007f118a8d4
> >>
> >> Release Notes:
> >> *https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo-ops/releases/tag/0.1
> >> <https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo-ops/releases/tag/0.1>*
> >>

> >> The artifacts have been signed with Key :
> >> DA2108479B0C1E71, which can be
> >> found in the keys file:
> >> *https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/dubbo/KEYS
> >> <https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/dubbo/KEYS>*
> >>
> >> The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until necessary number of
> >> votes are reached.
> >>
> >> Please vote accordingly:
> >>
> >> [ ] +1 approve
> >> [ ] +0 no opinion