incubator-general mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Hen <bay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache MXNet (incubating) version 1.4.0.rc3
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2019 07:28:49 GMT
+1.

I reviewed the diff with the RC2 that I approved, no concerns with anything
added.

Cc'ing other mentors.

Hen


On Wed, Feb 20, 2019 at 10:45 AM Piyush Ghai <ghai.piyush@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear community,
>
> This is a call for releasing Apache MXNet (incubating) 1.4.0, release
> candidate RC3.
>
> Apache MXNet (incubating) community has voted and approved the release.
>
> Vote thread :
>
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/618ad28580e838254f998deb71373467374a05228401dae0323a6d0f@%3Cdev.mxnet.apache.org%3E
> <
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/618ad28580e838254f998deb71373467374a05228401dae0323a6d0f@%3Cdev.mxnet.apache.org%3E
> >
>
>
> Results thread :
>
>
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/68373b7be4a12e90f136aab2d55a334fad021bec7b796174d357f4b7@%3Cdev.mxnet.apache.org%3E
> <
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/68373b7be4a12e90f136aab2d55a334fad021bec7b796174d357f4b7@%3Cdev.mxnet.apache.org%3E>
>
>
> The community raised the following issues which are not considered as
> release stopper :
>
> 1. NOTICE year is wrong (2018): Not considered a stopping issue as release
> was started in 2018.
>
>
> The source tar ball, including signature, digests etc can be found at :
>
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/mxnet/1.4.0.rc3/ <
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/mxnet/1.4.0.rc3/>
>
> The tag to be voted upon :
> https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/releases/tag/1.4.0.rc3 <
> https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/releases/tag/1.4.0.rc3>
>
> The release hash is a03d59e
> <
> https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/commit/a03d59ed867ba334d78d61246a1090cd1868f5da
> <
> https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/commit/a03d59ed867ba334d78d61246a1090cd1868f5da>>
> :
>
>
> https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/commit/a03d59ed867ba334d78d61246a1090cd1868f5da
> <
> https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/commit/a03d59ed867ba334d78d61246a1090cd1868f5da
> >
>
> Release artifacts are signed with the following key :
>
> 0812 9523 58B1 2DC3 0536 E7E0 C069 16C3 AB88 ABFE
>
> KEYS file available :
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/mxnet/KEYS <
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/mxnet/KEYS>
>
> The vote will end on Monday, February 25th, 4:00 PM PDT or until the
> sufficient number of votes is reached.
>
> [ ] +1 Release this package as 1.4.0
> [ ] +0 no opinion
> [ ] -1 Do not release this package because ...
>
>
> Thanks,
> Piyush

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message