incubator-general mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Draft incubator report
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2019 03:30:11 GMT
Hi,

> If the non-approved artifact is not advertised on the download page and is made available
to the development community on request then we are good.

Well I think so, but I’m sure that release policy does and infra doesn’t seem to allow
it on docker hub, but perhaps they do “unofficial” can cover a lot of ground. So far on
Roman has spoken up to support that idea which probably counts for something.

I think we’ll need to come up with some guidelines for docker and run them relevant parties
to see if they agree it’s in line with policy.

Thanks,
Justin