incubator-general mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Welcome Wagon
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2019 05:52:17 GMT
Hi Dave,

IMO, the Incubator is the "welcome wagon".  Unfortunately, it often greets new neighbors with
a huge list of policies which is not welcoming.  That makes the incubator more iike a bad
Homeowner's Association from a movie.  Or maybe a Boot Camp where only the tough survive and
everyone else washes out.  When I think of the word Incubator, I think of baby incubators
in hospitals where staff goes out of their way to help each baby survive and then thrive,
not one where the goal is selection of a few.

-Alex