incubator-general mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Incubator release votes
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2019 14:50:45 GMT
Hmmm ... this is really odd ...

On the one side we have lengthy discussions about non-mentors from resisting to interfere,
but on the other hand podlings are begging for such "interference".
Guess there are always two sides of the discussion.

And I have to admit that for a short time I was hesitating, if I should check the Daffodil
release as doing it would have been exactly what others were complaining about.
I decided to do it nevertheless ...

I could imagine that the heat and discussions recently could definitely make others hesitate
to do so in the future and the problem of not being able to release could increase as a result
of this.

Chris