incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig Russell <apache....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Binary jars in the source release which are only for testing
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2019 16:10:20 GMT
Hi Willem,

It will help focus this discussion if you tell us what the binary artifacts are and why your
normal build process doesn't already build them.

Mark and Christopher described a couple of possible binary files and how to handle them.

But it would be really useful for you to tell us what these files are.

Regards,

Craig