incubator-general mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Training (incubating) Proposal
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2019 23:35:21 GMT
Hi,

I’ll comment on the other parts of the proposal once I’ve thought about it a bit, but
I’m also have a decent amount of training and course creation experience and would like
to be on the (P)PMC / initial committer list if you'll have me. Assuming you go down the IPMC
I’d also happy to be a mentor. I also have some material I can donate around the Apache
Way and the Incubator.

JFYI I’m currently teaching at a university (on computational design) and teaching/assessing
at an online collage 2 1/2 days a week on programming. I finished a qualification in teaching
last year and starting another one in a month time.

Thanks,
Justin