incubator-general mailing list archives

From "吴晟 Sheng Wu" <wu.sh...@foxmail.com>
Subject Re: Release checklist application
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2018 10:00:01 GMT
I wany to try this tool. Should be an interesting tool.

Sheng Wu
Apache SkyWalking, ShardingSphere, Zipkin

From Wu Sheng 's phone.

From: Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com>
Date: Mon,Dec 17,2018 1:47 AM
To: general <general@incubator.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Release checklist application

Hi,

Hopefully everyone is familiar with the incubator checklist that was created a few months
back [1]

I run into a company called Safety Culture [2] that does an online/mobile compliance application
and repurposed it to use the incubator release check list. It works quite nicely and may be
a useful tool when checking releases. Coincidentally an IPMC member Brett Porter currently
works there and is willing to help out. Hopefully we can get access to a wider audience, but
currently if you want to take a look just ask and I’ll grant you access.

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/IncubatorReleaseChecklist
2. https://safetyculture.com