incubator-general mailing list archives

From Laszlo Kishalmi <laszlo.kisha...@gmail.com>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache NetBeans 10.0 (incubating) [vote candidate 5]
Date Tue, 25 Dec 2018 00:06:35 GMT
Dear all,

Thank you for your votes, as the voting thread has been open for more
than 72 hours and we have collected 3 +1 binding votes, zero 0-s and
zero -1, I'm closing the voting thread, with the result of that the
Apache NetBeans 10.0 (incubating) vc5 has *passed the voting process*
and can be released as Apache NetBeans 10.0 (incubating).

Details:

+1 IPMC binding votes:

  * Ate Douma (http://people.apache.org/phonebook.html?uid=ate) (carried
    over from the PPMC thread)
  * Justin Mclean (http://people.apache.org/phonebook.html?uid=jmclean)
  * Mark Struberg (http://people.apache.org/phonebook.html?uid=struberg)

There were some non-blocking issues identified. These and other details
of this voting process can be found on:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/10.0-vc5

The release announcement emails are going to be sent out during this
week, regarding that we are in the beginning of the winter holiday
season, so we might need some time to completely sync-up our
distribution area, website, wiki etc.,

Thank you for everyone for supporting Apache NetBeans 10.0 (incubating)!
Happy holidays!

Laszlo Kishalmi

Volunteer Release Manager of Apache NetBeans 10.0 (incubating)