incubator-general mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: IPMC Board report - missing podling reports for DLab, Marvin-AI and Pinot
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2018 20:15:42 GMT
Hi,

> DLab prepared a report and posted it to the dev@ list, but unfortunately we mentors failed
to get it posted to the wiki.

Do you know why this is the case? Reminder were sent to the dev list and this list. Are the
mentors signed up to the dev list or this list? Are the mentors active? Does the project need
new mentors?

> I’ve since posted it. I’ll work with the podling to get them access to the wiki.

Thanks for that. However I had already reflowed the report (lines need to be a maximum of
76 character and no double blank lines) and now will need to do so again. late reports cause
extra work.

Thanks,
Justin