incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Jonas Pfefferle" <peppe...@japf.ch>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Crail-1.1-incubating [rc3]
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2018 12:56:31 GMT
Hi Justin,

Just to clarify the need for build instructions. The documentation is part
of the repository: https://github.com/apache/incubator-crail/tree/master/doc
and can be generated with "make html". Is it sufficient if we point this out
in the README? We don't want to duplicate documentation unnecessarily and we
figure just including build instructions in the README would not get you far
since you still would not know how to run/deploy etc.

Thanks,
Jonas