incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Henk P. Penning" <penn...@uu.nl>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release 1.6 of NetBeans HTML/Java API
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2018 07:15:05 GMT
On Sun, 18 Nov 2018, Jaroslav Tulach wrote:

> Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2018 05:47:53 +0100
> From: Jaroslav Tulach <jaroslav.tulach@gmail.com>
> To: Incubator General <general@incubator.apache.org>
> Subject: [VOTE] Release 1.6 of NetBeans HTML/Java API

> The NetBeans incubating community has just approved the release of
> HTML/Java API version 1.6. See the discussion at
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/4872c46f400fda4b564080928933494e346b99a92c66cab213459949@%3Cdev.netbeans.apache.org%3E
> which contains the technical information as well as three +1 votes from the
> community members Junichi, John and Jan.
> As a result of such unison approval, I'd like to ask you to hold the
> Incubator PMC vote to release:
>
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/netbeans/incubating-netbeans-html4j/incubating-netbeans-html4j-1.6/

   policy :

     https://www.apache.org/dev/release-distribution#sigs-and-sums

   -- you MUST supply a SHA-256 and/or SHA-512 checksum file
   -- you SHOULD NOT supply a MD5 or SHA-1 checksum file

   Please fix this and the vote may continue.

   HPP

Henk P. Penning, ICT-beta                 R Uithof MG-403    _/ \_
Leuvenlaan 4, 3584CE Utrecht, NL          F +31 30 253 4553 \_/ \_/
http://www.staff.science.uu.nl/~penni101/ M penning@uu.nl     \_/