incubator-general mailing list archives

From Makoto Yui <yuin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Changing requirements for IPMC
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2018 06:04:48 GMT
Justin,

I think it's a great idea. Podling project leads know the up-to-date
ASF incubation process very well.
It helps finding active mentors.

As a release manager and PPMC of an incubator project, requiring more
active mentor(s),
I would be glad to give help the following podling projects.

> - has been involved in an incubating project from start to finish

BTW, is this (made a TLP project from incubator) a requirement?
Or, on-going incubating project PPMC membe or committers can join to IPMC?

Thanks,
Makoto
2018年11月25日(日) 8:07 Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com>:

> Hi,
>
> So with some with some minor modification looks like this is all good. I’ll get a draft
of the changes to go on our web site.

> If there’s anyone else who is not a member and think they have the experience to be
an IPMC member please send to request to our private email list.