incubator-general mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jmcl...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Signoff for PPMC reports for October 2018 due Tuesday
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2018 07:46:15 GMT
Hi,

> Podlings with no sign offs:
> Annotator
> Milagro
> ODF Toolkit
> Warble

I’m yet to see a single sign off on any of these projects from their mentors. Hopefully
they are reading the list and will do so ASAP as they are due today. I’ve pinged each project
individually but had no response.

Assuming the mentors are missing and we don’t get signoff, what should we do? Asking the
podling to report again seems hard on them as they took the time to submit the report, but
without sigh off can it be included in the board report?

Thanks,
Justin