incubator-general mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Draft incubator report for October 2018
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2018 10:40:21 GMT
Hi,

I’m still waiting for a few podlings to submit their reports but have made a draft incubator
report. [1] Feedback, suggested changes, spelling or grammar issues, omissions or anything
else that anyone thinks needs doing or changing or dicussing further please bring to my attention
or just go ahead make changes to the report. Note that a couple of podlings i.e. Milagro and
Superset appear in the main commentary. A section on Annotator may also need be be added.

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/October2018