incubator-general mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@webweaving.org>
Subject Re: Getting through the hoops
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2018 12:57:14 GMT
On 16 Oct 2018, at 13:26, Daniel Gruno <humbedooh@apache.org> wrote:

> So, I took a stab at this, Work-In-Progress and what not:
>
> https://icla.live/

Rather neat.  I’d practice data-minimalisation right out of the gate though - as to not
burden the ASF with data that becomes a liability.

E.g. drop the phone number.

Secondly - the first question -I’d be a lot clearer about the option to `hide’ this by
providing a public name.

Perhaps pre-fill the public name with the full one - or ask the public name -first- and rephrase
it - under what name  are you publicly known in the ASF community.

For some countries - I’d keep the option open to simply print it and sign & scan and
email.

Dw.