incubator-general mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Podlings likely missing mentors
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2018 07:48:37 GMT

Hi Adam,

Thanks for hat perspective it helps.

The issue I think you may currently have in an inattentive PPMC, rather than a lack of mentors
(although that may not also help), you have 10 people on the PPMC but they missed repeated
enquires on the the dev and private lists.

> The next big thing is the community release, we hope to make it done asap,  we studies
hard to be familiar with the procedure and have made 5 release candidates.  We sent a release
vote to general@ nearly a month ago,  we still need one more +1 but no feedback.  Maybe it
is also due to the lack of active mentors.

Mentors are IPMC member so their vote counts, but there usually enough IPMC members who vote
on release that they don’t mentor, I’ve already voted so can’t vote twice. I would just
ask again and emphasise how long the vote has been hanging.

Thanks,
Justin