incubator-general mailing list archives

From "吴晟 Sheng Wu" <wu.sh...@foxmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache SkyWalking (incubating) version 5.0.0-RC
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2018 09:55:17 GMT
Hi Justin.

1. Sorry for 404 of how to build. It is caused by one of today's merge. Document location
changed. Just after William checked our release. I should point it to our release TAG documents.[1]

2. The KEYS are used before and in ASF svn[2], and also in mail content, `Keys to verify the
Release Candidate :` section. Is something wrong about this? I have checked locally again.
.asc sign looks good.

3. > - LICENSE need work as you are not complying with the terms of the MIT license for
iconfont as you need to include the full text of the license
iconfont hasn't independent license, we have already discussed that in last vote. It belongs
to antd project, which's license is already included in our distribution. Do you mean we need
to add full text of the license to our source release too?

4. > - NOTICE doesn’t need to mention iconfont [1] MIT licensed items do not need to
be added to NOTICE
I will remove that. Both NOTICEs in source and distribution, right?

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-skywalking/blob/v5.0.0-RC/docs/en/How-to-build.md
[2] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/skywalking/KEYS

Sheng Wu
Apache SkyWalking