incubator-general mailing list archives

From Dmitry Sokolov <dmitry.v.soko...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Missing multiple board reports in a row
Date Sat, 01 Sep 2018 03:42:11 GMT
Hi Justin,
thanks for reminding.
I actually was busy with other projects and forgot that I probably have
registered myself for another one.
Could you please remind me what was that about?
Sorry for inconvenience.
Cheers,
Dmitry

On 1/09/2018 11:19 AM, Justin Mclean wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It lookalike you missed a couple of board reports in a row. Does your project needs help?
If so please ask for it on the general@incubator list. Are you still working towards graduation?
If not perhaps it time to consider retirement?

> Whatever the reason for the missed reports we’d really like to know what is going on
in your project. It's important that you fill in the current report due on the 5th. If for
some reason, you are unable to report by that time please get in touch and explain why.

> Thanks,
> Justin

---