incubator-general mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Email to be sent to inactive mentors
Date Sun, 09 Sep 2018 09:33:09 GMT
HI,

> There seems to be a bit of confusion here. I am not a mentor for Annotator, yet I am
listed as one.

You listed as one here. [1]

It get it’s info (I believe) from the podling.xml files which has this in it for Annotator:
        <mentors>
            <mentor username="niq">Nick Kew</mentor>
            <mentor username="brianm">Brian McCallister</mentor>
            <mentor username="humbedooh">Daniel Gruno</mentor>
            <mentor username="jim">Jim Jagielski</mentor>
        </mentors>

Is that information perhaps out of date or incorrect? You are also listed as the champion.
	<champion availid="humbedooh">Daniel Gruno</champion>

> I did champion it (and offer advice/help on occasion), but AIUI the champion's duties
officially stop once the project has entered incubation and gotten set up.

They can be the case, but some champions also continue on as mentors.

I take it from that that you would like to be removed as a mentor and not sent the email?

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/ppmc/annotator