incubator-general mailing list archives

From Sid Anand <san...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Auto-cleaning up Stale PRs
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2018 17:27:37 GMT
A stale PR has not activity for some length of time.
https://github.com/probot/stale

The policy file example shown on that link it pretty easy to follow, so
I'll avoid pasting a wall of text into this email.

This seems like a pretty valuable and much-needed piece of management-y
software. Unfortunately, I was informed Apache Infra could not grant write
perms to this GitHub plugin. I'd like to understand how we decide which
plugins on GitHub get whitelisted?

-s