incubator-general mailing list archives

From Serge Huber <shu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Unomi mentors
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2018 08:26:18 GMT
Hello all,

Thanks for your help and interest in Apache Unomi. Yes, we are trying
to get to graduation as quickly as possible, I'm not sure if we need
another mentor but our next steps are to make sure we have everything
ready for graduation.

Regards,
  Serge...
On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 9:23 AM Justin Mclean <justinmclean@me.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > I am interested in mentoring Unomi. Having mentored Trafodion during
> > incubation and my interest in the impact of GDPR will surely help.
>
> Thanks for your interest but only incubator PMC members can officially mentor projects.[1]
Usually that means only ASF member can be mentors, a couple of people managed to get voted
into the IPMC without being members but it’s uncommon. That of course doesn't stop you from
helping out in other ways.