incubator-general mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Accept Zipkin into the Apache Incubator
Date Sun, 16 Sep 2018 07:00:35 GMT
Hi,

I notice one of the proposed mentors is not very active in other project they mentor. There
may of course be a perfectly good reasons for this, and I assume it's not going to be an issue
here, but I thought I’d point it out rather than it becoming a possible issue down the track.

Are all the mentors committed to performing their duties as described here? [1] You have four
mentors so certainly have some wriggle room if ione of them for one reason or another is not
able perform their duties.

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://incubator.apache.org/policy/roles_and_responsibilities.html#mentor <https://incubator.apache.org/policy/roles_and_responsibilities.html#mentor>