incubator-general mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Email to be sent to inactive mentors
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2018 11:10:35 GMT
Hi,

> Maybe I am missing something here, but how would GitHub contributions contribute to mentoring?

Well I thought it wouldn't which is why I didn’t include it, but as some projects use GitHub
issues a lot, so some stuff tends to get discussed there rather than on the dev list. There’s
a few other factors in this case, but I think it’s on it way to being sorted. I'll bring
it to the mentors attention and see what they think. (Sorry for being obtuse, but this is
a public list.)

Thanks,
Justin