incubator-general mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Incubator Workshop
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2018 00:29:49 GMT
Hi,

A few month back I ran an incubator workshop at FOSS backstage that covered making and voting
on releases and voting on committers into the projects. It had several exercises

Would anyone be interested in either a:
1) Online self-paced version
2) Online live version (i.e. me going through it) with Q+A at the end. This could be recorded
and put up for other to watch after it’s taken place.

Now I’m probably talking to the wrong audience here, and this email might be better if it
was sent out to podlings dev lists, and in particular ones new to the incubator? If the mentors
of  those prolongs think it would be of interest please forward this email.

The workshop didn’t cover entry into graduation, naming, IP clearance, trademarks, branding
or graduation process. Which I’d like to expand on and it would be great to have some help
on producing content for that.

Thanks,
Justin