incubator-general mailing list archives

From Steve Lawrence <slawre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Daffodil (incubating) 2.2.0-rc2
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2018 11:23:14 GMT
Thanks for the votes.

I've gone ahead and removed the sha1 checksums. I've also created
tickets for the issues that Dave mentioned to be fixed in the next release.

Regarding the last two copyright lines in the LICENSE file, those come
from the "Full Copyright Notice" from the DFDL specification, of which
we use some snippets in our tests:

https://daffodil.apache.org/docs/dfdl/#_Toc398030837

In LEGAL-369, it was recommended that the full copyright notice be
included in our LICENSE file. If those copyrights seem suspect, we can
raise the issue with the DFDL working group.

- Steve

On 09/04/2018 04:50 AM, Justin Mclean wrote:
> Hi,
>
> +1 (binding)
>
> I checked:
> - incubating in name
> - signatures and hashes correct
> - DISCLAIMER exists
> - NOTICE is good
> - LICENSE looks OK but not sure of the purpose of the last two copyright lines in LICENSE
as usually license text goes in license not single copyright lines