incubator-general mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Poddlings length of time in the incubator
Date Sun, 26 Aug 2018 01:30:34 GMT
Hi,

> I’ve discussed this some on the ODF toolkit dev list. Development was recently moved
to Git. The Incubator needs to decide if we will turnover the domains that were donated in
2011 by IBM(?) to the only consistent developer. If that is true then we can quickly let them
retire, but survive on Github.

I also saw you mentioned it in a previous incubator report for the podling. What are the domain
names in question? I think doing as you suggested sounds like a good idea do you want to take
that back to the PPMC and discuss and/or vote on doing that.

Any other IPMC members think differently?

Thanks,
Justin