incubator-general mailing list archives

From Tommy Ludwig <tommy.ludwig.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Zipkin for Apache Incubator
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2018 15:48:20 GMT
+1 on the proposal from me. If accepted, I look forward to how the Apache
process and community can further strengthen Zipkin and how we can
collaborate more. While I have shared some reservations previously about
changes in process and policy that will be needed for the Apache release
process, I think it is a reasonable change for the long term and I'm
willing to adapt and learn.