incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jun Liu <liu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE]: Release Apache Dubbo (Incubating) 2.6.3 [RC3]
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2018 02:16:31 GMT

> ING=/tmp/keyring.$$
> gpg2 --keyring $RING --no-default-keyring --import KEYS
> gpg2 --keyring $RING --no-default-keyring --verify …

Thanks Sebb, I will try it later.

Would you mind to help verify the Release Candidate?

Best regards,
Jun

> On 16 Aug 2018, at 20:39, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On 16 August 2018 at 12:56, Jun Liu <liujun@apache.org> wrote:
>>> Better to get the key from the KEYS file.
>>
>> I think that would be:
>> 1. download and import the KEYS from https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/dubbo/KEYS
<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/dubbo/KEYS>
>> 2. gpg2 --verify dubbo-incubating-2.6.2-source-release.zip.asc dubbo-incubating-2.6.2-source-release.zip
>>
>> Is that right?
>
> Looks OK.
>
> I use a temporary file as the keyring to ensure that the key is
> actually present in the file, e.g.
>
> RING=/tmp/keyring.$$
> gpg2 --keyring $RING --no-default-keyring --import KEYS
> gpg2 --keyring $RING --no-default-keyring --verify ...
>
>> What is the exact command to specify the key to use when have multiple keys locally?
>
> I don't know if it's possible to specify the key to be used.
>
> But by starting with an empty keyring one can check that the right key
> is in the KEYS file.
>
>> Best regards,
>> Jun
>>
>>> On 15 Aug 2018, at 20:52, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Better to get the key from the KEYS file.

directory and check the following:
# Open rat and style plugin to check if every file meets requirements.
tag link and hash in vote email.

Apache Dubbo (Incubating) version 2.6.3.

source RPC framework. Dubbo offers three key functionalities, which include interface based
remote call, fault tolerance & load balancing, and automatic service registration &
discovery.