incubator-general mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Missing podling board reports
Date Sat, 25 Aug 2018 23:35:47 GMT
Hi,

The following podlings have missed two (or more) board reports in a row.
- Annotator
- Milagro
- Pony Mail
- S2Graph
- SensSoft

I’m  wondering what the issue is here. Do these podlings have missing mentors or is there
some other reason for not reporting? While mentors don’t need to write the report they should
prompt the PPMC to do so.

I see very little traffic on any of these mailing lists.

I recall there was a recovery effort underway for Milagro, Is that still progressing?

Could the mentors of those projects respond and say if the projects still have active mentors,
have PPMC oversight or if we should consider discussing if the project needs to be retired
to the attic.

I did get a answer re Pony Mail (i.e they do have oversight) but missing three reports in
a row is concerning.

Thanks,
Justin