incubator-general mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Retire Gossip podling
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2018 22:52:37 GMT
Hi,

The Gossip podling has voted to retire from incubation.

DISCUSS:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/8acab107a15a6bc50253cb20aa633a3ac36b70364294f149660fc6c4@%3Cdev.gossip.apache.org%3E
VOTE:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/d725e5f03ecbd516613b9a75abd9178936e578b38c3793933f571caf@%3Cdev.gossip.apache.org%3E

Please see the relevant discussion and vote threads from the dev list
above. This is not a unanimous decision (one dissenting voice out of 7),
but the podling has been operating with little to no activity for about
a year. As such, I think this is the right path forward with the
understanding that Gossip can return to the Incubator in the future if
there is renewed interest in the project.

Please vote to ratify this request for retirement. We'll keep this open
for at least 72hrs as customary (until 2018/08/12 2300 GMT).

Here is my +1 (binding)

- Josh