incubator-general mailing list archives

From Alex Heneveld <alex.henev...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject [IP-CLEARANCE] "brooklyn-ui-angular" contribution of new UI to Apache Brooklyn
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2018 08:56:48 GMT

Hi Incubator PMC,

// cc dev@brooklyn

The top-level Apache Brooklyn project has been donated code for a new
UI, being referred to as "brooklyn-ui-angular".

This is the formal request for IP clearance to be checked as per [1].
The donated code can be found at [2] (*), along with links to the
completed (but for vote email records) XML and HTML clearance records
[3] detailing the grant form and other compliance requirements.

Thanks in advance,
Alex

[1]
https://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/ip-clearance-template.html#form-filling
[2]  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INCUBATOR-214
[3]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/public/trunk/content/ip-clearance/brooklyn-ui-angular.xml?view=markup

(*) The "incubator drop area (/repos/asf/incubator/donations)" referred
to in step 5 of the instructions at [1] does not exist (svn: E170000 --
URL doesn't exist), and I saw a few issues where it had been attached to
a Jira issue, so that's what I've done.  If there is a better method
please accept my apologies and advise.