incubator-general mailing list archives

From Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE]: Release Apache OpenWhisk (Incubating): main module 0.9.0 [RC2]
Date Sun, 15 Jul 2018 16:30:27 GMT
+1 (binding)

- signature ok
- incubating in name
- disclaimer file
- notice and license (other than the line mentioned by Justin already)
- included gradle wrapper in source tar does not work (seems to be missing
the bootstrap jar)
- nonetheless, builds fine with my system copy of gradle 4.8.1

Justin: that ConcurrentMapBackedCache.scala file is mentioned in
LICENSE.txt as a 3rd party file.