incubator-general mailing list archives

From Emilian Bold <emilian.b...@protonmail.ch>
Subject Re: Fwd: graphviz as a potential apache project
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2018 05:12:51 GMT
Apache NetBeans is a pretty big and mature project too and it's still undergoing incubation.

The advantage for NetBeans is that Sun Microsystems / Oracle owns all the IP and just donated
it to Apache. It might be a bit more complicated for Graphviz.

That being said, I'm totally +1 on Graphviz, it's such a handy little project I've used from
time to time.

--emi