incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Jonas Pfefferle" <peppe...@japf.ch>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Crail 1.0-incubating (RC3)
Date Wed, 23 May 2018 07:23:58 GMT
Hi,

At the moment there is no way to run the tests without setting up a
configuration for your system (Crail needs hugepage mountpoint, network
interfaces etc).
For that reason we instruct people in the README to build with
"-DskipTests".

If you want to deploy/configure Crail to run the tests you need to setup the
CRAIL_HOME environment variable and adapt the Crail configuration with your
network settings etc. Check the README for more detailed instructions.

Thanks,
Jonas