incubator-general mailing list archives

From Sid Anand <san...@apache.org>
Subject Cannot access https://cms.apache.org/incubator/publish
Date Mon, 14 May 2018 21:30:49 GMT
Hi Folks!
Several committers/PMC members from Apache Airflow cannot publish updates
to the Airflow incubator project page.

The steps below used to work for us:

Page at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRFLOW/
Committers%27+Guide instructs doing the following:

   1. Check out the svn repo at https://svn.apache.org/
   repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/content/projects
   <https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/content/projects>
   2. Update {local_working_dir}/content/projects/airflow.xml
   3. svn commit -m "Adding xxx as committer/pmc member to apache airflow"
   4. Publish to the incubator website using https://cms.apache.org/
   incubator/publish
   5. Verify your change on http://incubator.apache.
   org/projects/airflow.html

I completed first 3 steps but I can't access the link (
https://cms.apache.org/incubator/publish) on 4th step and it gives me
following error:

Page Not Found