incubator-general mailing list archives

From Anirudh <anirudh2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache MXNet (incubating) 1.2.0 release RC2
Date Fri, 11 May 2018 17:56:44 GMT
Hi Justin,

Just to make sure I understand: Do you want us to review rat-excludes file
to make sure we are not omitting important ? We will check the rat-excludes
file.
Also, the huge number of files(when run without rat-excludes) is because of
the third party submodules for whom the licenses have been added to LICENSE.

Anirudh