incubator-general mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Taverna Language 0.16.0-incubating RC1
Date Thu, 24 May 2018 19:25:47 GMT
Hi -

-1 (binding)

There are several files in the source release that are licensed as:
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0

This is a category B license. [1] I’ll note that Stian is listed as a copyright holder for
some of these … Either these need to be relicensed to a category A license or some other
mechanism will need to be found to make these optional. The LICENSE file should include the
other licenses and not references to them.

Checksums and signature check out. Build and rat-check pass.

Regards,
Dave

[1] http://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html#category-b